ADHD and Multiple Diagnoses

If you are having trouble viewing this email with images, click here.

6093
Advertisement
HealthCentral » ADHDCentral.com
Share and Support February 23, 2011
spotlight borderspotlight borderspotlight border

ADHD and Multiple Diagnoses

Your child may have a long list of acronyms attached to his or her name or have a chart as big as an old fashioned telephone book.  But this is still the child you love and who loves you.

Read More

spotlight border

From Our Community...

ADHD in Adulthood

| Posted: Dec 31, 1969

I am a 31 year old mother of three.  I have found my ADHD and dyslexia symptoms have not gone away as I have gotten older, and I am at a point where I need to take a stand. Read More »

cup of coffee

ADHD in Relationships: The Experts Speak Out

Eileen Bailey | Posted: Feb 09, 2011

Over the years that I have been writing about ADHD, adults have written to me about problems they are having in their relationship. Sometimes ADHD can cause problems, but things don't always have to end in failure. Read More »

Keri Haberstroh sunset

Can ADHD Enhance Your Relationship?

Eileen Bailey | Posted: Feb 15, 2011

We have talked about how ADHD can affect relationships.  Some of our experts also told me how ADHD can enhance a relationship and this week I would like to share their thoughts on this. Read More »

Question of the Week

| Posted:  Dec 31, 1969

Can Section 504 be applied to my son with ADHD despite not having any failing grades?

Poll of the Week

How many diagnoses does your child have?

Vote Now

Advertisement

This email was sent to: iqlalsmile.cara@blogger.com.

If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe, click here.

If you would like to forward this newsletter to a friend, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe, click here.

HealthCentral, 2300 Wilson Boulevard #600 Arlington, VA 22201

© 2010 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.