Your Migraine Posts, Testing Botox without Animals, More...

If you are having trouble viewing this email with images, click here.

MyMigraineConnection.com SharePost Roundup
Advertisement
HealthCentral » MyMigraineConnection.com
Share and Support June 29, 2011
spotlight borderspotlight borderspotlight border
Botox for Migraine

New Method for Botox Analysis Involves No Lab Animals

Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox, recently announced FDA approval of a new analysis method that replaces animal testing ...

Read More

spotlight border

From our Community and Experts...

Migraine Question of the Week

Migraine Question of the Week, 6/29/11, Birth Control

Teri Robert | Posted: Jun 29, 2011

My doctor recommended me to get off my birth control pill. Help....what are my options for birth control? I am 34 and have 2 kids... Read More »

FDA

Taking Butalbital for Migraines? Note This Recall

Teri Robert | Posted: Jun 27, 2011

Qualitest Pharmaceuticals has recalled some butalbital medications because of labeling errors... Read More »

I know the who, what, and where... but now maybe also know the why!???

| Posted: Dec 31, 1969

So I hate to jinx this, but tonight I was randomly surfing the net on migraines and low blood pressure, because based on conversations with a coworker and various readings... Read More »

Blood Pressure Test

Migraine Plus Hypertension Equal Increased Stroke Risk

Teri Robert | Posted: Jun 27, 2011

An Italian study has shown that people who have both Migraines and hypertension have a higher probability of cerebrovascular events than patients with hypertension alone ... Read More »

Being Mindfully Aware of Migraine Disease

Nancy Harris Bonk | Posted: Jun 22, 2011

How mindful and aware are you of Migraine disease? I mean really? Since June is National Migraine Awareness Month, now might be a good time to reevaluate...  Read More »

Hello Migraine, my old friend

| Posted: Dec 31, 1969

Two years ago, walking my young children to school I said, "ugh, I don't feel well today." My kids said, "not again, Mum," and I thought, right, that's it,... Read More »

2011 American Headache Society Conference: My Head-First Dive into the Migraine Community

CRegal | Posted: Jun 17, 2011

I recently had the privilege of attending Headache on the Hill and the American Headache Society annual conference, essentially a three-day guided tour of Migraine and headache issues... Read More »

Advertisement

This email was sent to: iqlalsmile.cara@blogger.com.

If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe, click here.

If you would like to forward this newsletter to a friend, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe, click here.

HealthCentral, 2300 Wilson Boulevard #600 Arlington, VA 22201

© 2010 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.