Reviews: CLASSIC LARGE4=?UTF-8?B?4oCdIA==?=MAGNIFYING GLASS-3X MAGNIFICATION-BLACK FRAME

CLASSIC LARGE4" MAGNIFYING GLASS-3X MAGNIFICATION-BLACK FRAME

Classic Large4''
Excellent for stamp collecting, detail inspecting and more

  • Classic-style magnifier still well-known for it’s effective simplicity
  • Large four” precision-ground glass lens magnifies objects to 400% with minimal distortion
  • 4-1/four” take care of is comfy to hold nevertheless nonetheless shops swiftly in desk drawer
  • Crucial tool for studying ‘fine print’, analyzing documents & plans, photographs and collectibles

Rating:

SALE Price: $ 3.75

USERS REVIEWS:

Ad copy states this is a 5X magnifing lens. I currently had a 2X lens so I know how powerful they are. When I received this lens, it is not any stronger than than the 2X lens I already had. I contacted the seller and they did not know if they had sent me the wrong 1 or if they had been mis-led by the organization that supplies them. They had been no assist at all. The packaging this comes in does not specify what the magnification degree is, so no claim of 5X is on the packaging. Anyway, the seller gave me an instant refund which was very good. I would hesitate to acquire once more from the sellar as they do not know for certain what they are selling on this item.


Sassy Lady

I received item in excellent time. Hower, this is NOT a 5 (5) energy Glass. It is far more like a two (two) energy Glass. I have 4 other Magnifying Glasses and none are more than three (3) power but all are a lot more effective than this supposed five (5) power Glass. I will not purchase an additional item from this manufacturer. I am hoping for a refund so I can get a great Glass.


Thomas Trainer

This magnifying glass operates just fine! I ordered numerous of them, a single for each and each section of the property where I want to see far better! Undoubtedly advise this item.


Alert Consumer

Popularity: unranked