Reviews: GABRIALLA MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT-(STRONG SUPPORT), LARGE REVIEWS

GABRIALLA MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT-(STRONG SUPPORT), LARGE REVIEWS

Gabrialla Maternity
Ideal for females carrying multiples or these who suffer from pre-current back issues. Highly suggested by medical physicians as an excellent abdominal and lower back support. Promotes suitable posture and balance even though enabling the continuation of an active life-style. Intended with the most natural and breathable materials for added comfort. Helps lessen the danger of stretch marks. Comfortable for each day use and adjustable to accommodate for size modifications for the duration of and right after pregnancy. This Powerful Support Maternity Belt is created 9″ wide in the back with four stays and two further side pulls to ensure correct adjustment. Our Maternity Belt comes in S, M, L, XL and 2XL sizes and adjusts to accommodate size modifications for the duration of and after pregnancy.

  • Exceptional as back and abdominal support
  • Promotes Proper Posture
  • Comfortable to put on
  • Effortlessly Adjustable throughout and right after pregnancy
  • Ideal for females carrying multiples

Rating:

SALE Price: $ 27.49

USERS REVIEWS:

I’m 5’1 tall, and my pre-pregnancy jeans size is two petite.
So when I tried the small size I was bit shocked to see that I could barely cover my belly with a Velcro, getting only 7 months pregnant.
So far I gained 15lb, so I do not think about I gained that a lot. This belt runs very little it’s my guess. I am returning that 1 and will order a medium size. Hopefully, that will function!


Anna Lubert Swietlinska

I feel this layout is wonderful, but I out grew it proper soon after I received it (I gained almost twice my weight in my mid section). I would order more massive rather then around just correct next time to be safe.


Stisty

Powerful tummy assistance!
finally located a good quality assistance belt for my finiky wife


Alex Kolessa

Popularity: unranked