Being Other-Centered, Unleashing the Soul in Your Child (and more...)

Chabad.org
Cheshvan 3, 5772 · October 31, 2011
This Week's Features Printable Magazine
By Sara Esther Crispe
Can a child truly become anything he wants? To be raised with that mindset neglects one main fact-he already is someone. And that someone is not dependent on a "thing" to become...

By Rochel Pritsker
I never met him, never spent time standing in a room with him, or watched him speak in front of large crowds of people. But still, this man I never met has irreversibly changed my life, the lives of my husband and our children, and, I would imagine, generations to come...

By Mindy Rubenstein
ALSO THIS WEEK ON THEJEWISHWOMAN.ORG:
Out of the crucible of his first test
From Ur Kasdim, obeying G-d's command,
Walked Avraham to find the Promised Land.
Wherever he went, he made G-d manifest.

By Esther Cameron
Learning from Abraham and Sarah
Abraham's plan would effectively remove himself from Pharaoh's hit list... and make Sarah available for Pharaoh's hedonistic abuse! Talk about a lack of chivalry! Is this Abraham, the first Jewish husband and the ultimate mentch?

By Rochel Holzkenner
Finding the Leader Within
I've been a renegade since kindergarten. At university, the invite was to become a card-carrying member of (shhh. shhh) the Communist Party. And in my forties, the big-wide-world beckons that I fade the rebel's stain and dip myself in dyes of the Bourgeoisie. House, stocks, retirement fund. life insurance. All that stuff...

By Shimona Tzukernik
When I walk by some people stare at me in my beautiful long skirt and modest long sleeved T-shirt. People can tell that I am different. People can tell that I am a Torah observant Jewish girl and I am proud of that...

By Malka B.
Follow Us:   Find Us On Facebook Follow Us on Twitter RSS Feeds

Featured Judaica:

Opening the Tanya
Discovering the Moral and Mystical Teachings of a Classic Work of Kabbalah

Price: $22.95


More from Chabad.org
Video
Women
News
Kids
Donate

Be a Part of it
Enjoyed this email? Please help us continue to share the study of Torah and Jewish traditions:

Dedicate or sponsor an email to mark a special occasion
Make a donation to chabad.org.

 

Subscription Options:
Subscribe to more chabad.org email lists
Subscription Management
Going on vacation?
Unsubscribe

Your subscribed email address is: iqlalsmile.cara@blogger.com
Change email address.

Important Tip:
To guarantee that your subscription emails continue to be delivered to you, please add subscriptions@chabad.org to your address book, or "whitelist" it in any filters or antispam programs you may have.

© Copyright Chabad.org, all rights reserved.   Privacy Policy