Reviews: OTC EXOLITE LOW-PROFILE WRIST BRACE, RIGHT, MEDIUM REVIEWS

OTC EXOLITE LOW-PROFILE WRIST BRACE, RIGHT, MEDIUM REVIEWS

OTC EXOLITE
Basic repetitive tasks such as brushing teeth, getting dressed and utilizing a personal personal can be a dilemma for somebody with a wrist or thumb injury or situation. The EXOLITE wrist brace was created with those specific needs in mind.

  • Shaped to preserve the wrist in a neutral position
  • Sculpted to match the nuances of the hand
  • Developed to relieve predictable pressure points

Rating:

SALE Price: $ 11.81

USERS REVIEWS:

The second time I wore this brace, the rubber by the thumb broke. Without having that piece, the entire point is worthless.


J. Evenson

I would advocate this item to anyone who might be suffering for CTS or any other repetitive wrist injury. I function on a personal for eight hours a day and these final couple weeks have genuinely performed a quantity on my wrist. Not only has the CTS produced operating virtually unbearable, but also it has made it challenging to get any sleep as my wrist continues to be in pain. I have searched high and low for this particular wrist guard and I am in really like with it. Since the moment I place it on and adjusted it to my wrist, I have had nothing but relief. I wear it at function as nicely as when I sleep. I also take pleasure in the truth that it is extremely light and less bulky then other wrist guards on the market place. If you are hunting for something light and unobtrusive, but powerful and sturdy…this is the brace for you.


Shadow

I have had about four other brands prior to and this is the most cozy. Its the only a single i can put on for more than 1 hour. Top quality is good. I purchased this over two years ago, and because got 2 far more for pals.


Omi Nea “Omi”

Popularity: unranked